|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne Based Financial Modelling Opportunity
- Renewable Energy, Biomass, Industrial Waste to Energy
- Great opportunity for a three to five year experienced Investment Analyst
Your New Company
An International success story, having constructed and operated renewable energy infrastructure, this private equity manager is now potentially expanding into other areas such as Bio-energy, Waste and Water, PPP, Health Infrastructure etc.
Your New Position
An exciting role, you will be working closely with senior executives including partners and will be doing some of the following:
- Preparing investment and transaction financial models and quantitative analysis.
- Performing in-depth research, analysis and presentations on the fundamentals of potential investments
- General industry research to assist in the identification of opportunities
- Supporting deal execution including financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and financing
- Assisting in the review of key portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective
You have around five years experience and have significant financial modelling experience where you can build models from scratch integrating financial statements.
Want to take advantage of a truly ground floor opportunity to assist, and learn from, seasoned private equity managers then call Michael Green, +612 8243 0500, for more information or submit your resume quoting position number 130709.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.