|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy & Carbon|
|Location||Wellington, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Leading solar design & installation business
- Wellington, NZ based location
- Multiple Pacific Island & NZ based projects.
Our client is an award-winning solar design and installation company in New Zealand that has a portfolio of large commercial and small-scale utility solar PV projects mainly in the Pacific Islands but also in NZ. They are a community-based organisation that provides engineering design, construction and finance solutions in renewable technologies such as alternative fuels, solar and stand-alone power systems, HV network design and communications.
Your new role:
- Reporting to the CEO your main purpose is to generate and manage new business opportunities within the commercial solar sector in the Pacific Islands and New Zealand. You will have 5 direct reports;
- You will be the main focal point for and develop relationships and partnerships for new opportunities across a diverse range of sectors;
- You will contribute at the leadership team level to mature our client as a business through supporting and developing new systems and processes;
- You will be tasked with maintaining and growing our client’s reputation and credibility as a leading renewable energy EPC. You will also be responsible for stakeholder management;
- You will be required to enhance your profile within the industry and service area, securing a range of contacts throughout your region and beyond;
- You will also be expected to contribute to the Health and Safety culture within the organisation to protect staff, contractors and the general public from any known hazards within the immediate working environment.
- Ideally you should be willing to relocate as the role is based in Wellington and will include regular travel throughout NZ and the Pacific. Relocation assistance will be provided;
- You should have 10 years’ experience in business development & sales of technical solutions and management of sales, accounts and BD teams with companies working across international borders;
- If you have renewable energy business development experience and previous experience with multilateral donors such as ADB, WB, EU etc, this is highly desirable but a similar background within energy or construction will also be considered;
- You should have the ability to communicate well with a diverse range of stakeholders, including C-Level through to farming communities;
- You are comfortable working in a smaller more agile organisation where wearing multiple hats can be a daily occurrence. You are also adept at managing change considering risk and uncertainty that small businesses often go through;
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.