|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- CPA, Bureau of Internal Revenue network
- highly skilled taxation manager
- tax compliance
This company is one of the most successful renewable energy investors in the country. They have a good number of successfully operating renewable energy projects in wind, hydro, biomass and solar all over the Philippines. To meet their growing operations, shared services unit was established.
The person is expected to manage Philippine taxation compliance. An individual contributor but is expected to build his team later on. Will also be partly responsible in handling of the day to day general accounting operations of renewable energy projects. Will be consulted by the board on project finance advisory.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be an expert on Philippine taxation management and compliance which is 80% of the responsibility
- Will take part in the management and leadership of its member financial controller and finance functions in Philippines
- Will take part in the creation of monthly and quarterly reports and reporting systems, on tax matter
- Will take part in the Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Will handle all tax advisory
Must be a CPA or CMA with extensive experience in taxation, partly on transactional accounting and project finance advisory on tax matters.
Our client is a fast moving entrepreneurial success story. If you want to join the hottest industry in the world, and is now the most sought after industry in the Philippines, apply and send you most recent resume to the link and quote job number: 95360 . If you want to know more about the role and the client, you may call: Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.