|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International opportunity in Taiwan
- Industrial waste management, Waste to Energy industry
- Must have experience working in Taiwan and understand waste management
About the Company
Your new company is a well established organisation with an excellent track record in establishing profitable international businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and grow new customer base;
- Manage B2B relationships and sales;
- Implement sales initiatives and strategies;
- Use your sound understanding of the industrial waste industry in the Taiwanese market to create new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in B2B sales with strong business development and account management skills;
- Experience working in Taiwan and sound knowledge of the local market;
- Previous experience in industrial waste management and/or waste to energy.
How to Apply
If you would like to work for a company that is making significant contribution to the development of renewable energy and environmental sustainability, please submit your resume quoting reference #130191 or call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich on 02 8243 0500.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.