|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Vietnam, HCM City|
Permanent / Full Time
- Lead the environmental development of renewable energy projects
- Seeking Vietnamese nationals
- The role is based in HCM City
This company is a successful renewables developer with an extensive portfolio of clean energy projects in development or under construction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of the development team and manage environmental aspects of project development;
- Prepare appropriate environmental documentation;
- Conduct initial site assessment and preliminary environmental impact assessment;
- Manage environmental consultants;
- Liaise with lenders in regards to environmental and social safeguards.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing environmental aspects of the development process of renewable energy projects, particularly wind and solar.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.