|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Licensed Electrical Engineer from Leyte
- Compliance, safety, plant operations
- Report to the plant manager
Our client, a renewable energy company based in the Philippines with projects operating in the Philippines and other Southeast Asian countries. It provides qualifying services to its affiliates, branches and subsidiaries in the power and energy construction industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You are responsible to manage the Cadiz Negros plant in terms of compliance, safety and routine operations.
- Ensures compliance with all environmental, health and safety policies, laws and utility regulations (i.e. NGCP and LEYECO)
- Ensures that the plant is operated in compliance with policies of the concerned government agencies
- Responsible for complete operations activities of the plant, including but not limited to, directing operations team for compliance with dispatch instructions from the client, operation routines, switching operations, planning and conducting annual capacity test, monitoring of equipment operating trends, and taking initiative in preventing equipment trips and damage
- Prepares routine reports such as daily and weekly production reports, and provides necessary inputs for the Monthly Operations report
- Works with the Plant Manager in administering the preventive and corrective maintenance program
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operating and engineering data trends
- Must be a licensed Electrical Engineer
- With at least 5 years’ related work experience
- Experience in substation or powerplant, electrical power system and transmission line operations and maintenance
- Willing to work in Leyte or a resident of Leyte is an advantage
Our client is an exciting, fast paced organisation and have become a house hold name through out Asia as a leader in the power and energy. If you love a highly motivated environment filled with passionate people then this is the job for you! If you are interested in this role please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter quoting reference #197239 . For more information please contact Lani Seals at 0917 713 29 31.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.