|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Leading Asian renewables developer
- Manage the development stage of the projects
- Be part of the thriving energy industry in the Philippines
Our client has an extensive energy portfolio in the Philippines and are also expanding its operations in Asia and are seeking a number of land acquisition specialists to be based in Talim, Binangonan Rizal and Cainta, Rizal. The roles will be initially a 6 month contract with a possibility of extension.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ground verification of sites, development of access roads;
- Identification of landowners of areas of interest and facilitate initial introductions;
- Assist the team in various local coordination with LGUs and other concerned individuals;
- Perform other tasks given by Project Development Team.
- Previous experience developing energy or power projects;
- In-depth knowledge of the Philippine laws and regulations in relation to land management.
This opportunity to join a progressive Asian energy developer and help them acquire suitable land for energy infrastructure projects in the Philippines is not to be missed. If you are interested then please click apply and submit your resume quoting reference #47442. For more information please call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931.
Please also note applications without attached resumes will not be considered.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.