|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Manage 300 mw of solar farms in Vietnam
- Return to Philippines after two years
- Large international solar developer
A well known developer and IPP with a large renewable energy portfolio. You will manage the Vietnam based solar utility farm for a few years then return to the Philippines.
Your new role
- Manage the Plant in accordance with the O&M agreement.
- Manage the various components of the PV power plant management program as they relate to day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Overall objective will be achieved by meeting the following plant objectives: health and safety performance, environmental stewardship, employee training and development, quality control, work management system, performance management, operation and maintenance of generation assets, evaluation of reliability improvements and technology, process development and oversight, budget development including oversight and adherence
You are an experienced Plant Manager with an electrical engineering background. Whilst other industries will be considered, people with a solar and renewables background will be favoured. You are an experienced people manager.
Want to know more about this interesting role? Call Lani Seals on +63 917 713 2931 or Michael Green on +61 411 703 377. Or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.