|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International Solar Asset Manager
- New Brisbane Office
- Blue chip client base
Your new company
Your new position
You will oversee the Construction and Asset Management plus bidding and trading in the NEM, also:
- Management of the Construction of Utility-scale projects including managing the AEMO registration process, EPC, Owners Engineer, and NSP Contracts and providing updated cashflow forecasts;
- Ensure compliance of the solar installations with their obligations arising from project contracts and permits and resolve issues;
- Review and critically analyse the management accounts of the project companies;
- Oversee and manage capex, revenue, expenditure and cash balances in project companies and undertake cashflow forecasts;
- Developing Scope of Works for AM and supervision of the AM services for the Australian portfolio.
You have from 3 to 10 years experience, mostly in asset management of renewables, and have a legal or commercial background. Experience in NEM trading and AEMO rules is advantageous.
Interested in a National and unique role in a lower cost city? Then call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.