|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy Group|
Permanent / Full Time
- IT Infrastructure (PC server, network, voice and video communication
- Trouble shoot IT issues
- Create IT usage procedures
One of Asia’s Largest Energy and Infrastructure Investors and an independent fund management group focusing on Asian Energy and Infrastructure
To work closely with business stakeholders and overseas IT team to provide IT services by managing the daily operations of the IT department. Should assess and monitor computer systems and networks on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- In charge of installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and help train employees on its use;
- Provide technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone);
- Provide assistance to IT Infrastructure team to design, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot and improve IT Infrastructure (PC, Server, Network, Voice and Video Communication);
- Responsible for PH-IT asset management monitoring and procurement;
- Protect company data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means;
- Test new technology, develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance work stream and improve customer satisfaction;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary, provide recommendations for possible upgrades and changes;
- Graduate of BS Computer Science or any related course
- With at least 5 years’ experience
If you are an experienced IT Specialist from any industry and would like to join a dynamic company of young employees with entrepreneurial mind set
please apply to this link and quote job number: 229193
If you want to know more about the role and the client, you may call Lani Seals at 09177132931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.