|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Renewable energy sector
- financial modeler
- research, bank financing, comparative study
- Financial Modelling;
- Assist in project development;
- Assist in corporate governance in protecting the shareholders' interest.
- Create and manage extensive financial models and conduct quantitative analyses on key investment targets;
- Identify new opportunities and formulate robust investment cases and proposals in an ever-evolving industry;
- Understand key drivers of the industry to assist in project development initiatives and aid the rapid expansion of the company;
- Conduct due diligence and identify key flaws and upsides on potential acquisitions and strategic joint venture partnerships;
- Act as representative Director of the company and affiliates on different Companies Board from time-to-time.
- Bachelor's degree in management, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Accounting;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in corporate finance, investment or private equity.
Our client is an exciting, fast paced organisation and have become a house hold name through out Asia as a leader in the power and energy. If you love a highly motivated environment filled with passionate people then this is the job for you! If you are interested in this role please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter quoting reference # 95375 . For more information please contact Lani Seals at 0917 713 29 31.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.