|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Taiwan based role -Open to both locals and expatriates
- Establish international waste business
- Waste management, Waste to Energy
Your new company is a well established organisation with an excellent track record in establishing profitable international businesses.
Your new role
You will assist in establishing a new Waste business:
- Evaluate acquisitions;
- Assessing technical and commercial feasibility of planned projects (brownfield and greenfield);
- Procurement, vendor identification, documentation, tender evaluation, benchmarking, pricing, vendor selection, contract management;
- Supervise and coordinate the work of technical staff and contractors across the full project lifecycle;
- Performance planning, documentation, risk identification and management, project scheduling.
You have a technical (probably engineering) background and have developed strong commercial skills to compliment your technical skills:
- You have a track record in delivering waste related projects within the context of a large international waste management company;
- Your have an in-depth understanding of technical and commercial parameters for successful waste projects, including waste handling, processing and treatment, recycling,landfills etc;
- Asian experience highly regarded.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.