|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Energy Storage Professional
- Korean language ability required
- International Developer/IPP
Your new company is an Asian success story having completed utility scale projects in Wind, Solar and Hydro.
Your new role
You are responsible for managing the technical aspects of project development of utility-scale renewables, storage and stand-alone storage projects. You will be evaluating available and emerging storage technologies along with analysing projects during the prospecting and due diligence phases of the development cycle. Main accountabilities:
- Conceptually design utility-scale energy storage systems and renewable assets and storage that minimises the levelised cost of energy
- Perform energy storage degradation modelling for multiple project-specific use cases and energy storage technologies across the projects’ useful life
- Determine optimal energy storage system sizing based on technology, modelled degradation, augmentation, and system life
- Provide detailed cost inputs to CapEx and OpEx models
- Experience in energy storage designs required (specifically battery-based)
- Experience in PV performance modelling preferred (e.g. PVSyst)
- Strong knowledge of Solar PV technology high regarded
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.