|Organisation Name||Bradman recritment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Based in Seoul
- Early stage development - Offshore Wind
- Renewables background ideal
An Asia Pacific international renewables success story with offices around Asia and Australia.
Your new role
Using your renewables or land development skills you will:
- Source deals;
- Work with multiple stakeholders such as various levels of Government, KEPCO and GENCOs;
- Communicate with local fisheries and other key stakeholders impacted by the project;
- Strong focus on permitting and other legal aspects.
You are fluent in Korean language and ideally have onshore or offshore development experience or perhaps land development experience or similar.
If you would like to learn more about this innovative project please call Michael Green to discuss , +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.