|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy and Carbon|
Permanent / Full Time
- Reconcile power generation report with owner and O&M
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineering and Project Financial Reporting
One of the leading renewable energy fund managers with projects and operations across Southeast Asia.
About the Role
To prepare an accurate and timely comprehensive reports of all projects and businesses from development, construction and operations. The reports will be both technical and financial on a monthly basis including but not limited to forecasts and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- MIS reporting to the top management – Region Head, Country Heads & Function Heads on regular basis;
- In charge of admin audit of the project, reports to the CFO
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting, developing understanding of new projects & renewable technologies;
- Engineer in a Financial / Performance reporting role for an MNC organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with at least 1 year in a similar role;
- Must exhibit ability to understand all elements of wind and solar project generation and causes for variances;
- Understanding the accounting & financial aspects of renewable projects.
If you think you got what it takes to be part of this growing company in the renewable energy, please apply and send your resume quoting Job Number 260047.
If you need to know more about the company and the role, please contact Lani Seals on 09177132931.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.