Permanent / Full Time
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP.
- Multiple Onshore Windfarms under early stage development.
- Adelaide or Melbourne location preferred; Trips to site where required.
Is a global success story in renewable energy with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Supporting the Head of Projects and the Senior Development Manager in the development and delivery of Wind projects driving technical design and early procurement through development. Provide technical project leadership to, a portfolio of Wind projects in early-stage development through to delivery. You will:
- Develop and obtain approval for technical project budgets, schedules, planning and procurement strategies.
- Ensure that projects are designed to meet all financial, legislative and regulatory requirements and commitments.
- Take the lead in the development and maintenance of contractual relationships with the contractors, technical and design consultants and other service providers needed to develop and deliver long term projects.
- Work with the Legal and Commercial team to negotiate commercial outcomes with our project partners that support the successful development and delivery of projects.
- Ensure that projects are technically developed and delivered fit for purpose and to high standards of quality, coordinating input from Development and Grid Connection teams and external consultants.
- Prioritise the creation and maintenance of a strong safety culture and safe working environment during the delivery of projects.
- Strive to minimise the impact on the environment from our projects as well as maintain relationships with the traditional owners of the land and local communities ensuring that they are consulted appropriately through the development and delivery process.
With 3+ years’ experience in a similar role you have a technical engineering background for the delivery of wind projects. You may have already acquired experience as a project manager or are ready to take the step up. Experience in energy infrastructure development, operation and/or generation, including grid and/or utility-scale renewables is also valuable. Tertiary qualifications in engineering (electrical or civil preferred).
How to apply
This organisation is one of the more successful Developers in Australia and internationally. If you want to be part of a successful, well managed and well captalised business then please apply through this site including your resume or call Ben Green on 0439 441 394 Job #1168988
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.