|Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy
|Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
Permanent / Full Time
- Locations: Melbourne and Sydney/Brisbane
- Both positions report to a Head of Legal
- Renewable energy/construction experience highly regarded
Company 1: A well known and successful Developer IPP with numerous utility scale projects both completed and under development – Solar, BESS and Green Hydrogen. Sydney or Brisbane based.
Company 2: An international Developer and EPC of utility scale Solar and BESS projects active in numerous countries. Melbourne based.
Your new role
Report to the Head of Legal, in both companies, you will be part of a team of two:
- Provide general legal support for multiple projects;
- Commercial and contractual processes regarding correspondence, notifications, insurances, variations and claims;
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts related to development and construction including MOU, NDA, LOI, Exclusivity Agreements, EPC, O&M, Subcontracts and Supply Agreements;
- Implementation of an appropriate flow-down of main contract term ensuring compliance with all applicable laws;
- Identify risks to the projects and provide counter strategies and commercial solutions to minimise project impact;
- Lead the preparation and submission of all progress claims as well as negotiations with clients and partners;
- Management of subcontractor progress, and any contractual issues and provide solutions and advice to the Project Management Team.
Who you are
You have around 5 to 10 years’ experience which includes renewable energy or construction of large-scale infrastructure projects.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining one of these well established and dynamic companies please submit your resume through this site.
To discuss role with company 1 please contact Michael Green on 0411 703 377. To discuss the role with company 2 please call Ben Green on 0439 441 394
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.