|Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy
|Sydney or Brisbane
Permanent / Full Time
- Leading Developer: Solar, Storage, Hydrogen,Wind
- Significant Projects under construction/operating
- Sydney or Brisbane based
Our client is involved in developing, project-financing and operating renewable projects . They support the full lifecycle of renewable energy and storage project development and operation, including greenfield development, project structuring and financing, construction management and a full operational asset management offering.
Your new role
Working with the project development team to define project conceptual design as it relates to the progression of project development activities including grid connection, environmental approvals and landholder/stakeholder engagement requirements as relates to renewable electricity generation projects (solar and wind), battery (and other) storage projects, hybrid generators, and renewable hydrogen production projects.
- The above can include site selection and assessment, technology/OEM selection and off-take discussions for both greenfield and brownfield projects;
- You will be responsible for development of the optimal overall project construction contracting strategy with due consideration to project cost and risk, including interfaces and considerations relating to grid connection works and energy plant design, procurement and construction;
- You have the experience in the technical and commercial requirements associated with the design and construction delivery of large-scale renewables projects;
- You have an electrical or mechanical engineering/technical background in utility scale renewable energy or gas (with a view to new green gas/hydrogen) projects within Australia;
- You have familiarity with the commercial design/specification and construction delivery requirements of energy plants either from an asset owner and/or EPC contracting background.
Interested in joining a leading Renewable Energy business? Get in touch with Michael Green on 0411 703 377 or firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume. Job ref #419813
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.