|Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy
Permanent / Full Time
- Successful Developer of Utility Scale Solar, BESS, Hydrogen & Wind
- Hands on role reporting to the Project Director
- Location is Open
Is a global success story in renewable energy with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture–good fast decision makers.
Your new role
Reporting to the Project Director, you will provide planning, master scheduling, resource and cost loading, earned value analysis and reporting activities relating to design, procurement and construction required for the delivery of projects.
Your role will include
- Development of project schedules at both tender phase and project launch phase using primavera P6 and Ms Project;
- Delivery phase tracking and forecasting of project schedules as support to Project Managers through liaison with Design Managers, Construction Managers, Procurement and Commercial teams;
- Accurate and timely reporting;
- Working closely with development, delivery, commercial and finance to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting of activities across the entire portfolio.
You are experienced in advanced features of Primavera, specifically resource loading and earned value. You enjoy working in a fast paced, success orientated environment.
Location is open but if you would prefer to work in an office then Adelaide, Melbourne or Sydney have hybrid working arrangements.
How to apply
If you are excited by the possibility of working in one of the more successful Developers in the country, please submit your resume through this site. Like to discuss? Mike Green, 0411 703 377
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.