|Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy
Permanent / Full Time
- Lead a small BESS development team
- New position breaking new ground
- Melbourne Head Office
Is somewhat of a secret but being in business for over 10 years and having approx. 5 GW of utility scale BESS projects under development they are expanding and have a number of newly created positions. All this plus they have other projects in addition to the BESS projects.
Your new role
You will manage a small team of Development professionals. This is a classical Development role:
- Manage the overall development program and budget to achieve best for project outcomes;
- Manage all aspects of Grid, Resource, Economics, Contracting, Land and Approvals;
- Manage all project stakeholder relationships including First Nations, community, landholders, neighbours and relevant government departments/corporations;
- Undertake due diligence on new project opportunities for viability of inclusion in the development portfolio;
- Run tenders and negotiate all associated construction and O&M contracts;
- Manage the grid connection enquiry and application process in conjunction with specialist consultants and project partners to achieve the relevant grid connection approvals and contracts;
- Manage early works associated with the development projects to meet safety, compliance, quality, cost and time targets;
- Manage the relevant consultants engaged to support with the project’s development; and
- Report on project status to management, the Board and relevant external parties.
- Managing the safety of all personnel engaged in the construction of the project and promote a safe working culture;
- Managing the overall construction program and budget to achieve the project’s objectives;
- Managing the project’s compliance with approvals, licenses and authorisations;
- Managing the grid connection process in conjunction with specialist consultants and project partners to achieve the target dates and generation profiles;
- Managing project claims and contractual matters;
- Managing project stakeholder relationships including First Nations, community, landholders, neighbours and relevant government departments/corporations;
- Managing the relevant consultants engaged to support with the project’s construction;
- Reporting on project status to management, the Board and relevant external parties.
You are an experienced senior Developer looking for your next step up or if you are already at a “Head of” position then this small, fast growth organisation will see you very close to senior management and all that it entails.
Call Michael Green, 0411 703 377, if you would like to discuss. Or, just apply through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.