|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Vietnam, HCM City|
Permanent / Full Time
- Development of renewables projects in Vietnam
- Opportunity for local candidates
- Newly created developer of utility scale projects
Headquartered in Singapore this newly created company has an office in HCM City, Vietnam. They have a pipeline of 500MW of renewables projects underway. They primarily operate within wind, solar and hydro industry.
About the Role
In this role you will manage all aspects of project development, specifically early stage land identification, permits, approvals, environmental planning, community liaison, negotiate lease agreements and engage with other external parties, such as local government and other industry bodies. We are seeking local candidates for this role.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience developing renewable energy projects, specifically wind, solar or hydro;
- Sound knowledge of the power market in Vietnam.
If you would like to join a company that is making significant contribution to the development of renewable energy industry, please submit your resume. If you would like to discuss your background please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394. Ref #259230
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.