|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Develop offshore wind farms
- Japan-based opportunity
- Seeking offshore wind developers
Having partnered with another energy player, this company is pursuing the development of a pipeline of large scale offshore wind projects off the coast of Japan.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate a number of surveys, such as wind, seabed, geophysical and geotechnical;
• Certification of offshore wind energy to be required for financing;
• Assist in setting up a team with other parties, such as developers, constructors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
• Previous experience developing offshore wind projects;
• Interest in the Japanese culture.
This is an opportunity to join the nascent offshore wind sector in Asia. It is about to boom! To apply please submit your resume. To discuss the role please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394
Vacancy ref #257748
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.