|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer and IPP
- Sydney or Melbourne-based role
- Classical development role
This organisation is in a number of countries and have developed 1GW of renewables projects with a development pipeline of 2GW. Currently, they have a number of solar utility projects in Australia and now will be developing Wind projects. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a classical senior development position that encapsulates the entire development process:
- land acquisition and owner liaison;
- regulatory processes;
- stakeholder communication;
- feasibility, finance, EPC negotiation.
- Must have extensive experience developing wind projects.
If you would like to join an international organiation and assist them with the development of wind projects in Australia please click apply and submit your resume with ref #230606. For more information please call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.