|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne Preferred - Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide considered
- Play a key role in a large Grid team with strong leadership
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include utility scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
Assessing project feasibility, securing grid connection and ensuring grid compliance for utility scale Solar, Wind and Storage projects. Deliver all aspects of the grid connection process, managing connections at all stages of the project lifecycle from feasibility assessment, connection application, through to connection agreement and into R1, commissioning, R2 and ongoing compliance monitoring.
Who you are
With 2-5 years hands on Grid Connection/GPS Studies experience, you will need the below:
- A Degree in Electrical or Power Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with Australian National Electricity Rules (especially related to connections), IEC, AS/NZS standards and AEMO/NSPs requirements.
- Experienced in dealing with NSP’s and AEMO and the interfaces needed through the course of GPS negotiations.
- GPS compliance assessment and commissioning testing experience.
- Familiarity with major power system simulation platforms such as PSS/E, PSCAD, DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team, then submit your resume via this site or call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting Job Number #1038690
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.