|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Join one of the leading energy infrastructure companies in South Australia
- Adelaide- based, relocation negotiated for interstate candidates
- Be a central link between control room and commercial operations
This company owns and operates a portfolio of various energy infrastructure projects in South Australia, including renewables.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is an integral role that sits between 24/7 control room environment and commercial operations. Use your expertise and knowledge of the electricity market to create new market capabilities, ensure most efficient operation of the company’s assets and existing commercial operations.
- Ensure customer contracts requirements are met;
- Manage regulatory and compliance obligations;
- Proactively monitor market operations and conditions;
- Liaise extensively with various teams and stakeholders, both internal and external, including finance, BD, commercial, technical, AEMO.
You have some of the experience below:
- Power generation operations for generation assets, such as project management, trading desk operations or other site or corporate office activities;
- Power market regulatory compliance across the asset development phase (connection applications, generator licences etc.) to operational phase (e.g. AEMO and customer liaison);
- Energy infrastructure commercial management, such as development, negotiation and management of power purchase agreements.
This is a unique opportunity to join the organisation with a growing portfolio of energy projects, and assist them with expansion of electricity and gas market capabilities. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please submit your resume, ref #1050081. To discuss please call Katie Martsinovich on 04 3129 9806.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.