|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne or Adelaide|
Permanent / Full Time
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP
- Seeking professionals with around 5 years of experience
- Adelaide or Melbourne location preferred, other locations considered
Is a global success story in renewable energy with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
You will lead in determining solar assessments and energy production estimates:
- Energy yield modeling using PVsyst, determining the best modeling practice based on the location, technology and various site conditions
- Discuss with external companies (Independent Engineering Firms, EPC’s and Developers) on matters related to yield modeling and technology selection.
- Assists with solar PV design optimization balancing cost reduction and performance improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of available weather files from various sources, assess their suitability for specific sites and advise on weather file selection consistent with Independent Engineering practices.
- Supervise work and yield modeling performed by Solar Yield Analysts.
- Create solar PV layouts and perform drafting using AutoCAD, Helioscope, and Helios 3D to generate high level designs and determine feasibility of potential project
You have experience in performing solar resource assessments and energy production modeling using PVsyst and if you have modelled wind assets (GIS,Windfarmer, WAsp Suite) that would be highly regarded.
This organisation is one of the more successful Developers in Australia and internationally. If you want to be part of a successful, well managed and well captalised business then please apply through this site or call Michael Green to discuss, 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.