|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Assist in the Development of an offshore wind farm
- Seeking renewables experience in Development, BDM or Engineering
- Opportunity to gain experience in cutting edge technology
Is a Co-Developer of a large offshore wind farm and is currently working on feasibility licenses. The other Co-Developer is a large multinational capable of significant capital injection.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Senior Development Manager you will be involved in the project’s development scope and driving deliverables and input to produce the offshore wind licence application. This includes assisting in managing the processes and contracts for studies relating to environmental impact and socio-economic reports. Also responsible for assisting in:
- The administration of the Client contract and for the delivery, on time, a high-quality Feasibility License Application and licenses as per contract.
- The bid writing and bid document delivery.
- Stake holder and subcontractor management.
You have a few years experience in the renewables sector such as Project Development, Business Development in wind or other renewable technologies, Engineering (in renewables).
If you are interested in developing your renewables career into Offshore Wind then please apply through this site or call Katie Martsinovich if you have any questions, 0431 299 806.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.