|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy & Carbon|
|Location||Sydney, Brisbane or Canberra|
Permanent / Full Time
- Sydney, Brisbane or Canberra roles
- Work with a leading Renewable IPP
- Highly regarded international success story
Our client is a leading renewable energy IPP focusing on Wind, Solar and Storage. They are an international firm who recently arrived in Australia and are already a big success in the space.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Development, you will assist in:
- Manage the Development Approval process;
- Manage relationship with landowners and the wider community;
- Manage the Connection Application process;
- Assess technical and economic viability;
- Manage Project development design;
- Establish project schedules and budget;
- Manage EPC negotiations;
- Manage Bids and tenders;
- Manage Project finance.
2-5 years of experience as a Wind development professional. Having some Solar experience in your background will also be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested in joining this well-respected international success story? Then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.