|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Three to five years sustainability experience
- Agricultural, Indigenous, Natural Capital backgrounds
- This organisation has the ability to be the biggest carbon project developer in the country
Your new company
Carbon markets present a unique strategic opportunity for the Group. It is aligned to strategy to lead Australia’s transition by providing corporates, businesses, project developers and individuals the ability to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprints. Their vision is to play a leadership role in accelerating the growth of a more liquid and transparent carbon market in Australia.
Your new role
- You will assist in achieving key outcomes in building carbon measurement and technology capabilities
- Assist in developing strategic, long term external stakeholder relationships and influencing and collaborating with key internal stakeholders to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes
- Working towards developing and growing capabilities with clients with respect to facilitating demand and supply-side product offerings and expertise
- Developing a strong understanding of the dynamics influencing carbon markets to anticipate and adapt to changing client and environment needs
You have a few years experience in sustainability and over that time have developed a knowledge of carbon. This could be in sustainability consulting, natural capital, soil carbon analytics, carbon project development, indigenous carbon sector etc. An agricultural background would also be highly regarded.
At last the carbon profession has come of age. If you want to gain skills where there are few, then apply through this site or contact Michael Green to discuss, 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.