|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- BOSH training certified
- PMA or AFP former officer
- Conducts audit, health and safety trainign and compliance
Your new role
- Conducts regular site inspections and audits of renewable energy projects under development and in operations
- Initiates, develops and/or conducts regular HSE training programs such as but not limited to basic safety induction, hazard identification, risk assessment, incident investigation, etc.
- Assists in the review and maintenance of the HSE management systems that include but not limited to policies, manuals, procedures, and/or method statements;
- Prepares and/or submits HSE reports which include regulatory, internal, initial environmental & social impact assessment for development projects and provide quality assurance oversight
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations, policies and standards of the company's business interest.
- Conducts incident investigation and prepare & submit the corresponding incident report
- Builds and manages relationships with security companies, strategic partners, local communities, governmental agencies and other service providers.
- Organizes and implements personal protection details for key personnel when required.
- Crisis management strategies for all possible physical, cultural and geo-political risk scenarios
- Liaison with the PNP, AFP, LGUs and other support entities on matters concerning security and risk to project sites and personnel
- Business continuity planning in terms of asset protection for high-risk ventures
- Crime prevention and detection, fraud deterrence and investigations as required
- Environmental risk evaluation and mitigation strategies
- Compliance and ethics programs for internal stakeholders.
- A graduate of Philippine Military Academy ho have served the military, preferably had undergone and obtained certificates on DENR and DOLE training programs: BOSH Training, PCO Training, CSP, etc.
- Familiar and have experiences in permitting, implementation/compliance and monitoring of the EHSS regulatory requirements of DENR, DOE, DOLE, LLDA, PNP and other relevant agencies
- Can satisfactorily perform EHSS inspections/audits in workplace by identifying threats, unsafe acts/conditions, and provide/recommend control measures
- Familiar with the IFC Performance Standards, Equator Principles, World Bank EHS Guidelines, ILO Occupational Health & Safety standards, and other relevant international HSE standards
- Have working knowledge on the Philippine Environmental Impact Statement System
- Can prepare EHSS IEC materials and conduct EHSS trainings
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.