|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
|Location||Melbourne or Adelaide|
Permanent / Full Time
- Adelaide preferred, Melbourne considered
- Mid level development manager - up to 10 years
- Successful international developer & IPP
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Development Manager you will support development activities for a portfolio of Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen assets. As part of the project execution capability, you will assist with project development planning, environmental compliance, community engagement, and efficient handover to construction. Responsible for:
- Coordinating pre-construction development activities in accordance with development and permitting requirements.
- Monitoring environment compliances from development activities and project execution.
- Conducting stakeholder management as well as subcontractor and external service provider management to ensure compliance with planning and development approval obligations and contractual requirements.
- Managing financial aspects, as per delegated authority, of projects during the development phase.
- Ensuring that safe, environmentally acceptable working methods and practices are implemented and used.
With 5+ years’ experience in D.A mapping and pathways including planning and environmental issues you have worked on the development of Renewables or general energy infrastructure projects up to and including handover to construction. Demonstrated experience in planning and development application processes, land / contract negotiations, environmental approvals and reporting. It is preferred you have an academic background in environmental sciences, engineering or planning.
How to apply:
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume via this site, quoting Job Number 1063052
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.