|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Build a transparent and liquid market for ACCU's
- Sydney with overseas candidates welcome to apply
- Origination and business development
Carbon markets present a unique strategic opportunity for the Group. It is aligned to strategy to lead Australia’s transition by providing corporates, businesses, project developers and individuals the ability to measure, reduce and offset their carbon footprints. Their vision is to play a leadership role in accelerating the growth of a more liquid and transparent carbon market in Australia.
Your new role
Reporting to the MD you will grow the client base through business development and origination of innovative carbon developments.
You will be involved in:
- Nature-based (and ideally renewable energy) project origination and development, due diligence, negotiation, legal documentation and project implementation and oversight.
- Work closely with the MD to set the strategy for achieving key outcomes in mobilising carbon credit supply within Australia and New Zealand and lead the growth of the supply side of the carbon business.
- Originate and execute successful offtake arrangements for a range of carbon development projects, across technologies and methodologies.
- Manage small teams in assessing the suitability and integrity of projects.
- Developing strategic, long term external stakeholder relationships.
You have been involved in environmental advisory, project development or been in a large corporate with established project development teams and have a strong understanding of international and domestic carbon markets. Alternatively, you may have senior level experience in an NGO or a project verifier.
If you are interested in joining an organisation that has the market presence and capital to play a leadership role in the carbon markets then please submit your resume through this site or call Michael Green to discuss, +61 411 703 377.
Overseas based candidates will be strongly considered and given assistance with immigration and relocation.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.