|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Fund Manager's Carbon start-up $200m investment
- Lead strategy, planning, recruitment and project delivery
- Adelaide base (preferred)
Our client is a Fund Manager who invests in alternative assets in the agricultural space, they are one of the leaders in this field in Australia and have over a $1 billion funds under management. They have recently established a Carbon business with a goal of becoming a front runner in decarbonisation, the business will create high-quality, measurable carbon credits available to companies looking to create sustainable operations.
Your new role:
With the backing of the Board, you will bring your experience, ambition and drive to push this new Carbon business towards a commercial reality. You will be responsible for all the various facets of the business, including strategy, planning, budgeting and recruitment. You will develop a pipeline of carbon credit generating opportunities. As the CEO, your decisions will help bring this new and exciting venture to the market and help guide our client’s national Carbon expansion strategy. Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Create and implement the company’s vision and mission;
- Develop business plans, objectives and set timelines for execution;
- Assist with capital raising including interfacing with potential investors;
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships with government bodies, industry groups, private corporations and offtake partners;
- Evaluate the market and establish business development opportunities for generating ACCU offtake arrangements;
- Lead the development of relationships with corporate partners to produce carbon credit projects that meet their business requirements;
- Engage with corporates and land managers to design strategies that increase carbon sequestration in vegetation and soil to reduce net carbon emissions;
- Work with the investment team to keep abreast of the competitive market landscape and industry development;
- Identify and manage operational and corporate risk and, where those risks could have material impact in the organisation, develop strategies for managing and mitigating those risks.
With a strong track record in the Carbon industry, you have good knowledge of the industry and the people. You have proven experience at a senior management level and have played a key role in the growth and development of an ACCU trading/generating business. You have built a business before, so you know all the pitfalls and how to avoid them.
How to Apply:
If you are looking to take your career in the Carbon industry to the next level, then this is certainly a significant opportunity to do exactly this. For a confidential discussion and to find out more detail please contact Benjamin Green on 0439 441 394 quoting Job No. 1042504 or submit your Resume and application via this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.