|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Melbourne Preferred - Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide considered
- Roles: Engineer, Senior Power Systems Engineer and Grid Connection Manager
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include utility scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role
We are looking for three people, an Engineer, a Senior Power Systems Engineer and a Grid Connection Manager. The team will play a key role in assessing project feasibility, securing grid connection and ensuring grid compliance for utility scale renewable energy projects.
Who you are
We are looking for the below experience corresponding to the different levels of seniority for each role. The Grid Connection Manager will be supported by the Senior Power Systems Engineer with the Engineer assisting. You will need the below:
- A Degree in Electrical or Power Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with Australian National Electricity Rules (especially related to connections), IEC, AS/NZS standards and AEMO/NSPs requirements.
- Experienced in dealing with NSP’s and AEMO and the interfaces needed through the course of GPS negotiations.
- GPS compliance assessment and commissioning testing experience.
- Familiarity with major power system simulation platforms such as PSS/E, PSCAD, DIgSILENT PowerFactory.
Our client is a global energy transition platform, they are growing fast and building a strong local presence. If you would like to be a part of the team, then submit your resume via this site or call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 quoting Job Number #1038690
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.