|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Hyper growth stage Renewables Investor, Developer & IPP
- Seeking professionals with 5+ years of experience
- Melbourne preferred, other locations considered
Is a global success story in the renewable energy space with the Australian arm having grown at an exponential rate in a short space of time, they now have significant assets at various stages of development and operation with a strong development pipeline. These assets include Utility Scale Solar, Storage, Wind and Hydrogen. They have significant financial backing and a boutique culture – good decision makers.
Your new role:
The purpose of the role is to provide tax support, specifically tax compliance, tax reporting, tax planning, structuring and advisory.
Specific duties include:
- Manage overall direct and indirect tax matters, such as income tax, transfer pricing, goods and services tax, fringe benefits tax, payroll tax, land tax, stamp duty and withholding tax;
- Provide key tax support and analysis in relation to business development and restructure opportunities across the Australian business;
- Prepare tax provisions and income tax returns;
- Liaise with external tax agent/advisors to manage ongoing compliance activities associated with all state and federal taxes;
- Manage internal and external tax audits, reviews and information requests in relation to tax compliance activities, including liaison with the Australian Taxation Office, auditors and other regulatory bodies when required
- Assist with tax registration applications for all new legal entities established in Australia including ABN/ TFN, GST and PAYG.
- CA / CPA, and/or Tax qualified professional with 5+ years’ experience at a Big 4 or mid-tier professional or accounting services firm;
- Ideally, you have experience working within the renewable energy sector, however applicants with a background in related industries, such as power, infrastructure, large scale construction, will also be considered;
- Solid understanding and knowledge of tax effect accounting and reporting.
If you are excited by a prospect of joining a progressive, fast paced renewables developer with a significant pipeline of projects, then please submit your resume via this site. To discuss please call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 quoting job no. 1063723
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.