|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment.|
Permanent / Full Time
- Global Developer with 7 GW of projects
- Location open for this role
- Long successful history
A global developer and operator of renewable energy assets with over 7GW of energy projects across Australia, Europe, USA, and India. This role is in the business unit that develops, builds, owns, and operates generation and storage assets. Their goal is to provide low-cost energy to large electricity users through an optimised combination of behind the meter (BTM) and grid connected solar and battery projects.
Leveraging their existing portfolio of 120 BTM assets, they are developing an integrated platform to facilitate services such as voltage regulation, virtual power plants, peer to peer trading, power factor optimisation, demand response and energy contracts.
Your new role
Core responsibilities include:
- Reviewing potential investments in Australia and overseas for strategic fit;
- Preparing investment documents (including investment committee and board papers);
- Financial modelling and report preparation;
- Assisting transactional processes, (e.g. due diligence process, document review and management);
- Providing support services to key stakeholders, including current and potential investors and senior team members from deal origination to deal execution;
- Business development initiatives;
- Support in deal review and execution, third-party capital raising and investor.
You have around 5 years experience and have the following background:
- Transactional experience (equity or debt capital raisings or private equity transactions);
- Financial modelling and analysis;
- Development of transaction pitch documentation Infrastructure/energy sector exposure (desirable);
- Tax structuring transactional experience (desirable).
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.