|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
|Location||Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane|
Permanent / Full Time
- E.V, Energy Storage, Property, Asset or Leasing Management backgrounds
- This company is building a team to grow their Electric Vehicle charging Network
- Be part of the future energy and decarbonisation strategy
Our client is a leading player in the transport sector who are currently transitioning to clean energy with a national strategy to decarbonise their operations and reduce emissions.
The position can be based in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne with hybrid working and flexibility options offered.
Your New Role
Will focus on selling and distributing the charging offering both hardware and software to commercial clients and acquire new sites. Staying up to date with evolving offerings, you will leverage existing B2B relationships whilst forging new ones.
Who You Are
You have a background in asset or leasing management and contract negotiation experience within the commercial property sector, and are excited by the prospect of using your business development skills in building this company's national electric vehicle charging network. To do this successfully you have:
- Relevant sector experience – E.V Charging, Energy Storage, Property and Asset & Leasing Management;
- B2B sales experience, Contract Negotiation & relationship building expertise.
It is an exciting time to join a company that is about to undertake an innovative transformation that will impact all of us. If you are seeking a role in the industry of the future then please contact Ben Green for a confidential discussion, +61 439 441 394 quoting Job No. 1051924. Alternatively, submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.