|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitmeht|
Permanent / Full Time
- Adelaide preferred but Melbourne or Sydney considered
- Advising & trading – Electricity & Gas
- Backgrounds considered: Trading, Regulatory, BD, Advisory etc
A leading energy advisor and trader across the electricity and gas markets in Australia and has three core elements to its business:
- Outsourced operational services to operate in the NEM, WEM & wholesale gas markets;
- Advice on energy procurement, entry strategies and renewables PPA’s;
- Risk advisory: generator outage products, risk transfer, synthetic firming products for renewable developments.
You will be the lead across the electricity markets for electricity clients who are either generation asset owners or stakeholders that have operations and maintenance responsibilities for assets. This role will have direct reports, and will work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Energy procurement tendering and contracting for large market loads;
- Commercial feasibility of new entry projects such as renewable or battery storage projects;
- Network tariff advisory work;
- Energy audits
- Energy hedging contract advisory;
- Advice to regulatory bodies in the private and public sectors
Ideally you are familiar with all or some of the following:
- The Australian electricity and gas markets;
- Undertaking financial feasibility of capital projects in the energy sector
- Knowledge of electricity hedging markets;
- Understanding of electricity and gas price forecasting techniques;
- Knowledge of energy market interdependencies that influence spot and contract prices.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.