|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Sydney based office (Hybrid)
- Seeking Project Management experience within large scale land development
- Want to get into renewables development then this is your opportunity
Has a massive pipeline of solar and storage opportunities and has a significant amount of funds to make it happen. They are a small but driven renewable energy developer specialising in Utility Scale Solar and B.E.S.S with a goal to bring six projects to financial close over the next two years.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Snr Development Manager, you will assist with project management of the development phase for multiple renewable energy generation and storage projects up until Financial close. You will:
- liaise with regulators where required.
- Conduct reviews of property agreements required for the projects in consultation with legal consultants.
- Support the consultation process with relevant authorities, regulators, general public, landowners and other stakeholders.
- Keep a watching brief of energy policy development and attend industry conferences where relevant.
- Build and strengthen key external stakeholder relationships.
- Manage various external subcontractors.
Around 5 years experience supporting project management for large scale land Development for Renewable Energy projects or other forms of energy generation. You may have already started your Development career but looking for greener pastures; you may have some experience in the renewables sector, environmental, energy generation, PPP, telecommunications or large scale property development.
You will be mentored by an experienced Senior Development Manager.
How to apply:
If you are interested in continuing or commencing your career in the renewables sector then please submit your resume through this site or contact Benjamin Green on 0439 441 394 quoting job No. 987757
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.