|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Local and International candidates invited to apply
- Relocation expenses and salary negotiated
- Two Offshore Wind farms
Has two OSW projects and currently working on feasibility licences . The owner is a large multinational capable of significant capital injection.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Project Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for leading the project’s development scope and driving deliverables and input to produce offshore wind licence application. This includes managing the processes and contracts for studies relating to environmental impact and socio-economic reports. Also responsible for:
- Delivering high-quality environmental impact and socio-economic content for license applications.
- Responsible for the administration of the Client contract and for the delivery in time a high-quality Feasibility License Applications and licenses as per contract.
- Responsible for bid writing and bid document delivery.
- Stake holder and subcontractor management.
Experience in development of renewable energy projects and managing a multi-disciplinary team. An offshore wind background is ideal of course, renewables backgrounds highly regarded as is experience preparing bids or tenders. Also:
- Ability to understand and conduct quality reviews of environmental impact assessments.
- Ability to conduct quality reviews of technical information/submissions to ISO9000 Quality systems.
- Project Management skills (PMBOK™ preferred) are advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in engineering is preferred.
The sky is the limit with offshore wind around Australia. If you want an exciting role for the rest of your career, then submit your resume via this site or contact Michael Green on 0411 703 377 quoting Job No. 980114.
Both international and local professionals are invited to apply.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.