|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Successful Singaporean Private Equity
- Renewable Energy Developer
- New Melbourne CBD Office
An Asian success story having raised approximately $3B and invested in 10 Asian countries and now Australia.
Your new role
Is a hybrid Office Manager/EA role as , currently, its a small office with a very busy CEO:
- Diary and calendar management
- Stakeholder management, including appointment setting
- International travel arrangement for Partner and family including visas and detailed itineraries
- Document management and processing of expenses and invoices
- Office set up and extensive liaison with commercial partners and facility providers
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Source and liaise with vendors and contractors for procurement of office supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
An understanding of an investment banking or engineering environment would be helpful as would having supported a hardworking and very busy CEO.
Like some more information about working for a company that is responsible for removing millions of tons of CO2 from the environment? Call Michael Green or Katie Martsinovich for more information or just submit your resume. Ref #161034
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.