|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
|Location||Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide|
Permanent / Full Time
- 2.5 GW pipeline of solar, storage, wind, hydrogen, ammonia
- Successful international developer & IPP
- Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide based
A well-capitalised international Developer and IPP, in six countries, with numerous utility scale projects. In Australia they have a pipeline of approximately 2.5 GW of solar, storage, green hydrogen and ammonia and wind.
Your new role
Reporting to the Country Manager you will interface extensively with senior managers providing strong commercial support to the senior leadership team developing commercial proposals that adhere to contractual and commercial requirements and to deliver the project successfully.
You will provide general legal support for multiple projects across Australia:
- Drafting, review and negotiation of contracts related to development and construction of solar farms, especially EPC and O&M Contracts;
- Establish, implement and lead the commercial/contractual processes;
- Identify risks to the projects and provide counter strategies and commercial solutions to minimise project impact.
You have experience in the renewable energy sector preferably in-house.
If you want to discuss this opportunity which is in a well established, well capitalised business that has strong experienced management then please submit your resume through this site. If you would like to discuss, call Michael Green on 0411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.