|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
|Location||Auckland, New Zealand|
Permanent / Full Time
- Kiwis and Australian citizens invited to apply
- Work closely with your clients
- Long established solar company
Is passionate about helping clients harness the power of the sun, to give greater energy freedom, lower costs and a clean, safe energy solution. They tackle all solar & battery projects including leisure and Industrial Equipment to premium residential homes and farms. No job is too big or too small for this talented dedicated crew of Solar Engineers.
Who you are
- An experienced solar engineer
- Driven, motivated and wants to work with successful team members
- Creative and looking to play an industry leading role in delivering innovation to the market
- Projects engineered and delivered to budget for rooftop and ground mounted Solar PV Systems up to 5 MW.
- Application of applicable local Standards, industry best practices and methodologies
- Optimisation of DC and AC designs to improve cost and performance
- Research, develop and implement business improvement opportunities to gain efficiencies and cost savings.
Call Michael Green, if you would like to discuss this unique opportunity, or just submit your resume. +61 411 703 377.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.