|Organisation Name||Bradman Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Legal Contract Manager (Senior Associate Level) to join Quintas Energy’s Legal Department, in a full-time position based in our office in Brisbane, Australia. The successful candidate will form part of a team dedicated to the contract management of solar farms in Australia and will report to the Head of Asset Management - Australia.
The principal day to day activities will include:
- Ensure compliance of the solar installations with their obligations arising from project contracts and permits;
- Resolve legal incidents of the projects, taking the appropriate actions, including developing, reviewing and negotiation variations to contracts;
- Respond to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts services provided, and persons affected;
- Managing paperwork associated with contracts and services provided;
- Ensure compliance with all contracts on which a solar farm depends for its correct functioning (operation & maintenance, EPC contracts, leases, security contracts);
- Issue formal notices or manage variation to work orders if necessary, to contractors and related parties of incidents and/or breaches in their obligations and duties provide legal support to the technical team;
- Periodic reporting for assigned clients or sites;
- Advising senior management and/or clients on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- Provide legal support to the Project Managers, Engineers, Accountants, owners and others to ensure that goals are met;
- Coordinate with your colleagues from the other departments and from headquarters in Spain; procure strong teamwork.
The ideal candidate must fulfil the following requirements:
- Be a graduate of law ideally in combination with business
- Experience: minimum of 3 years working in a legal department of a company
- Experience: minimum of 3 years of renewable energy construction or asset contract management experience
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage fast-paced workload and complete multiple assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to operate with minimal direction, set priorities, and exercise independent judgment
- Flexible, helpful and proactive work ethic
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.