|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Local and Australian candidates encouraged to apply
- Development pipeline of utility scale projects
- Auckland office with remote options
This newly established renewables company has plans to develop a number of utility scale MW size solar projects in the next few years and is backed by an international investor. They are willing to provide a degree of flexibility to working arrangements, you can work 4 or 5 days per week. The role is ideally based in Auckland but remote options may also be considered for the right candidate. Australian candidates are welcome to apply as relocation assistance will be negotiated.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts and budgeting and perform general admin duties, such as diary management, taking minutes during meetings, manage office systems and processes ;
- Provide support to project management staff as required;
- Assist with onboarding of new staff;
- Assist with setting and implementing processes for smooth running of the office and staff;
- Provide general admin support to senior leadership team as well as company’s clients.
- Minimum 3 years in an admin management role ideally within in the clean energy sector, however other industries will also be considered;
- Experience with accounts, sales, business development and management.
- Proficient skills and experience using Adobe DC, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Mail Chimp and Dropbox.
If you are interested in continuing or commencing your career in the renewables sector then please submit your resume through this site. To discuss please call Katie Martsinovich on +61 431 299 806 Ref#990039
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.