|Organisation Name||Bradman Energy & Carbon|
|Location||Brisbane & Canberra|
Permanent / Full Time
- International renewable energy developer & IPP
- Major success story in the Wind sector
- Canberra or Brisbane locations
Our client is a global renewable energy development business that engages in wind generation activities from inception through development, financing, construction and the asset management of operating wind farms
Duties and Responsibilities
Our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Engineer to lead a range of technical activities across Australia and overseas:
- Equipment supply evaluation: OEM trends and pricing, EPC and WOM options and finance requirements;
- Lead or support turbine supply negotiations;
- Grid connection and project development processes.
Ideally, you have a wind background and are a qualified engineer. You also have commercial or finance skills. You are also available for local and international travel.
Interested in joining this well respected international success story? Then call Ben Green on +61 439 441 394 or submit your resume.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.