|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon and Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Site based role
- Permanent Position
- Major renewables developer
Is a significant SE Asian Developer and IPP is expanding in the Philippines and through Asia. They have a history of successful Developments and have a number of projects in the Philippines and when this project is completed you will move on to the next project.
Your new role
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager you will:
- Lead activities and efforts around EHS-related incidents and investigations;
- Identify and build action plans and strategies through analytics;
- Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory EHS requirements;
- Maintain and continually improve the EHS Management Systems;
- Direct, develop and deliver safety, health and environmental training programs;
- Contribute to achieve EHS targets in support of business objectives;
- Act as a lead person or technical expert on complex projects.
Ideally you have been an EHS Manager for another wind project or on a heavy lift construction project.
This is a significant project which will challenge your EHS skills and, if you aren’t from the Wind sector, will give you experience in the renewable sector – the one with a significant future. Call Michael Green on +61 411 703 377 or submit your resume through this site.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.