|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Work on large (eg. 500MW battery) and small projects
- Company is about to significantly expand due to massive investments
- A significant ground floor opportunity
This is an early growth stage global fund and asset management group, investing in, developing, and operating sustainable infrastructure. They focus on three investment themes: Renewable Energy, Sustainable Communities & Infrastructure and Green Technologies.
Your New Role
Reporting to a senior Investment Analyst you will:
- Review potential utility scale and some smaller investments
- Provide support services to key stakeholders, including current and potential investors;
- Key stakeholders: EPC, Development and banking relationships
- Manage transactional processes, financial modelling and report preparation
You have up to around five to six years modelling experience in either Renewables, Investment Banking or Infrastructure.
The commercial aspects of the position will also equip you for a broader business role.
How to apply
This is a great role in an organisation managed by a group of extremely successful senior management. Interested? Submit your resume through this site or call Ben Green on 0439 441 394.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.