|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy Recruitment|
Permanent / Full Time
- Ideally Trades or Professional Engineer
- Operational management of renewable electrical systems
- Boutique, Australian Company
Our client specialises in the operation and maintenance of Solar PV and mixed renewable energy microgrid systems and batteries for remote and fringe grid communities. They have a range of well known blue chip clients with power plants ranging from 400 KV to 2.5 MW.
Your new role
Working from a Perth based Control Room with some, but minimal, travel:
- Operational management of renewable electrical systems;
- Engineering and technical reviews through operational life cycles of assets;
- Support to field service staff, customers and contractors;
- Foster a workforce culture of excellence, innovation, honesty, and teamwork.
Ideally, you are a Trades based Electrical specialist (degree qualified Engineers also invited to apply). You have a background in solar and/or storage (but if you feel you have the requisite skills in other sectors, then please apply):
- Experience with SCADA and dashboard monitoring control systems;
- Experienced in solar-battery systems;
- Understanding of electrical AC/DC drawings.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.