|Organisation Name||Bradman Carbon & Renewable Energy|
Permanent / Full Time
- Local and International candidates invited to apply
- Relocation expenses and salary negotiated
- Two Offshore Wind farms
Has two OSW projects and currently working on feasibility licences . The owner is a large multinational capable of significant capital injection.
Your new role:
Supporting the Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading stakeholder engagement on all projects. At this early project phase key stakeholder relationships will predominantly be with Local Council, State and National Governments. You will:
- Develop and implement a stakeholder management and engagement strategy, identifying stakeholder risks and opportunities for clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to ensure smooth progress of Client projects.
- Lead working groups and lobbying activities with authorities and local associations.
- Identify, analyse, liaise, document, and negotiate with stakeholders including government bodies, media and local organisations.
- Maintain an overview of all national and local policy decisions and communications that may impact business and client projects, ensuring stakeholder engagement complies with legal requirements.
- Monitor and pre-empt and issues with stakeholders and determine mitigation strategies.
- Collaborate with the project team.
Experience of stakeholder, feasibility and consent negotiating and delivery for major projects with government liaison experience being essential. An offshore wind background is ideal of course, renewables backgrounds highly regarded. Also:
- Experience with complex stakeholder requirements, particularly around environmental issues.
- Familiarity with project management practices.
- Tertiary qualification in a business, energy or equivalent field.
The sky is the limit with offshore wind around Australia. If you want an exciting role for the rest of your career, then submit your resume via this site or contact Ben Green on 0439 441 394 quoting Job No. 980489.
Both international and local professionals are invited to apply.
Please be advised you can upload two attachments, including your resume and covering letter when submitting your application.